I'm a bad babysitter..

Well I'm not really or at least I try hard not to be...

Here's what happened; I babysat for my two nephews on Saturday aged 2 and 4. My wife was running late so I had to hold the fort myself for the first half hour. Within the first half hour one nephew left a rather big puddle of wee on the kitchen floor and the other managed to stick his cheese on toast to the wall!:roll:

Just wondered what your babysitting stories are?

Many years ago, I babysat for some neighbours of ours. The kids were little horrors, especially the boy, aged about 7. He just wouldn't behave and chucked a kitchen knife at me, which stuck in the wall!

To make matters worse, the Mother never paid me - said "I'll give it to you tomorrow" - and she never did! - I was only about 12-13 years old.

Baby sitting one time, i went out to get the post in, the kid locked me out, then he ran to the back door laughing and locked that too looking at me through the glass :hihi: he thought it was dead funny the more i asked him to open it, after 5 min, I said DON'T YOU DARE OPEN THIS DOOR....did the trick he opened it right away, still laughing.

Many years ago, I babysat for some neighbours of ours. The kids were little horrors, especially the boy, aged about 7. He just wouldn't behave and chucked a kitchen knife at me, which stuck in the wall!

To make matters worse, the Mother never paid me - said "I'll give it to you tomorrow" - and she never did! - I was only about 12-13 years old.

Tha weren't old enough to babysit

Archived