WESTWAY rock night...GET OFF YOUR BUTTS

goldenfleece

just thought i'd offer my excuses as to why ive not been out in town for what seems like ages

1. ive been going to the rock night at deepcar, hiya splodge!

2. ive been rockin me block off at the silver fox, my local, camra winners, live bands etc

3. ive been saving up me pennies so i can get all messy at the levellers gig on saturday

4. all the stuff about it being cold, £30 in a taxi, an hour on the bus,cant go out on a school night etc

buffy, we will see you soon in the red house!!

god bless rock and all who sail in her

:clap:

Originally posted by sazaboo

just thought i'd offer my excuses as to why ive not been out in town for what seems like ages

1. ive been going to the rock night at deepcar, hiya splodge!

2. ive been rockin me block off at the silver fox, my local, camra winners, live bands etc

3. ive been saving up me pennies so i can get all messy at the levellers gig on saturday

4. all the stuff about it being cold, £30 in a taxi, an hour on the bus,cant go out on a school night etc

buffy, we will see you soon in the red house!!

god bless rock and all who sail in her

:clap:

If you are making the effort to come in town give the Westway a try first as we're on the same night.

The more the merrier.

(I'm from Oughtibridge by the way - aren't the buses rubbish?)

Originally posted by goldenfleece

How many in last night? Did not get down town as slightly distracted by a beautiful blond in Broomhill.........as one does....

Er, the pub actually closed at 10.30 as, like Reflex next door, the thronging Wednesday night crowds consisted mainly of teetotal tumbleweeds.

I really don't know what's going on. Folks complain that Sheffield is lacking the nightlife of Leeds but don't get off their behinds to go out anyway.

Archived