WESTWAY rock night...GET OFF YOUR BUTTS

goldenfleece

Originally posted by RobT

Why are 'some' goths miserable?:confused:

I always find that strange since they wear the coolest cloths and what goth music i know is not too downbeat...though i guess there is some somewhere!

Not downbeat? Cor the early days with the Mission and Sisters of Mercy and all that was ........ ahem ........ downbeat .......

Nearest I can get to a happy goth is my ex wife

:(

who dresses like a goth but is really a glam in goth's clothing ......

Lets keep this thread alive and kicking. Tuesdays and Wednesdays and its nearly Xmas and what BETTER time to go out and celebrate the BEST music in the entire collective galaxies, plus all its unknown unchartered bits.........10 billion miles West of here they MIGHT be rocking to Guns N Roses as opposed to some far out overly logical digital alien space music........

Originally posted by RobT

Would love to come and most likely will do on 27/12, possibly might next week...

Going to Manchester tomorrow to see Arch Enemy, which hopefully will be awsome!!!:headbang:

I have no idea if its open as normal on 27th? Guess will find out this week......

Originally posted by Dj_Shadowman

They now have the christmas & new years openig times plastered behind the bar.....

Wasnt taking much notice when I was in there on Friday or would have told you if they were open on the 27th.

How was your weekend "entertainment", Shadowman?

Absolutely amazing....

On Sunday I ended up doing a "speed garage" gig replacing a certain forum member, which is a surprise as I know **** all about Niche type music (and cant stand it)

There was me in jeans and black T shirt (as usual) and a pub full of hoodies:suspect:

Didnt need to drink as the smoke machine seemed to be putting out some strange smelling fumes....hang on, I wasnt using a smoke machine :heyhey:

Originally posted by Dj_Shadowman

Absolutely amazing....

On Sunday I ended up doing a "speed garage" gig replacing a certain forum member, which is a surprise as I know **** all about Niche type music (and cant stand it)

There was me in jeans and black T shirt (as usual) and a pub full of hoodies:suspect:

Didnt need to drink as the smoke machine seemed to be putting out some strange smelling fumes....hang on, I wasnt using a smoke machine :heyhey:

Ah..speed garage......fumes......hoodies......sounds like Heaven:gag:

I trust you hit them with some all time classic speed garage anthems???? :heyhey:

Archived