WESTWAY rock night...GET OFF YOUR BUTTS

goldenfleece

Might come down and harass you before going to the quiz at the Red House.

As long as I have finished sorting playlists out for this coming weekend of course (busy busy busy) :D

However, might pop in to have a gander at this as well :

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=77273&highlight=bedroom

Not made it here yet as my social life goes bananas every Nov/Dec. Hope its going strong, and i will get there early in the New Year !!

Any of you rockers know where I can buy advance tickets for the Corporation at New Year ? (apart from the venue itself, as i cant get there before new years' eve).

Originally posted by Pauline BHG

Not made it here yet as my social life goes bananas every Nov/Dec. Hope its going strong, and i will get there early in the New Year !!

Any of you rockers know where I can buy advance tickets for the Corporation at New Year ? (apart from the venue itself, as i cant get there before new years' eve).

phone them on and give your credit card details 01142760262

cost £5 for first 200 then £10 advance or £15 on the door.

Thanks a million :)

edit: Hmmm, voicemail, and no mention of Corp. Im hesitant to leave my details and a message without speaking to a real person lol ! Thats not reflection on you Rob T.

Will try again when i can over the weekend, but any other outlets selling tickets for Corp on NYE ?

I must say, the Westway on a tuesday night really does kick the proverbial buttocks. :headbang:

I've been several weeks running now and can honestly say that i heartily endorse this product.

What's more, i pity the fool that disagrees!:clap:

Archived