WESTWAY rock night...GET OFF YOUR BUTTS

goldenfleece

Originally posted by Dj_Shadowman

Not going out tonight...what did we do in tequila last night ?

Got a feeling we wont be welcome next time we go in (not if those same students are there anyway)

And as for being called a hoodie & a chav by the bouncer at reflex.....just dont get me started

:rant:

TEQUILA....er drink strange drinks.......not sure....and those students were OK, just a bit ****** and slightly out of control, but remember one of them DID apologize and try to avoid a fight, which was cool with me.....

REFLEX.....it seems anyone with a hood is a chav these days...I assume would not have got in had I been wearing my fave NIRVANA 'hoodie' which looks as close to be being a 'chav' item of apparel as the likelyhood of an end to the invasion of Sheffield by student apartment blocks!! Had I been in my fave Fleece, I dont think I would have liked being described as a 'chav'. or in the same category.

Oh well, did not like the Reflex bar anyway....that DJ was awful and what the hell was the language he was using when he woffled (muffled interference sort of voice) down the mic?

I am going to see my parents over Xmas in Bury (Lancs) where the local pub is a very quaint old hostelry with the strage name of "Odd Fellows Arms"........I think I fit in quite well and certainly wont be called a chav in a Nirvana fleece.

Got to agree, that DJ (and I use the word in the loosest sense) was pathetic.

I was stood there thinking I had lost the ability to understand the English language :huh:

As for the students, they did out number us but the way we looked they probably thought we would have them for breakfast :hihi:

Still cant get over the one wearing the Alice band.....

Originally posted by Dj_Shadowman

So, will anyone be in Westway tonight ?

Afraid not.......unless lots of people are going? Not going if only 2 people turn up again, its FREEZING tonight.

If anyone else is definitely going down I will brave the ice and slide to the bus stop....otherwise, its a curry, a crate of brown ale, and other entertainment as available!!!

It generally is busier on the Wednesdays than it is on Tuesdays, the cheese does tend to bring in a wider crowd - including a band of 40 (ish) student/rugby team types in superhero costumes once.

I won't be in tonight as just back from Christmas and am skint until Friday. Definately out next week though, hopefully both nights.

Archived