Martial Arts for kids/general advice

mikey

cool, but when you say "old" - does that mean that it has changed since then?

I'll go and check it out this friday then, hopefully. Is there anyone here who can confirm that time?

later :-)

Stickman

Hi, you might want to try contacting the British Martial Arts Academy. Their number is 0114 2640114. They do freestyle martial arts which combines quite a few different styles from kickboxing to karate and quite a few others.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have a 5yr old too,

..........and I'm finding it hard to enrol her in my local area,

(Crystal Peaks) & that accepts younger children!

There's loads of clubs that accept kids her age - but Hillsborough/North Sheff -not really close nor practicle!

Can anyone help???

Angel x

P.s

*Starla*

- Any joy?

• 4 months later...

can anyone help me out there?! me and my children are wanting to start taking up a martial art of some form...kung fu is preferable i think...but there are that many types of kung fu, i dont know which one or where to start looking. we also live in the north of sheffield, so dont really want to go to the other side of sheffield if possible. can anyone help us find a reputable club for us to have a look at? thanks, sheff.

Archived