WWE RAW at Sheffield Arena

joecool70

you could say the same about any drama or soap then couldnt you?

id prefer to watch kelly kelly then deirdre barlow anyday

True, but in soaps (which I dont watch either) it isn't full of men in spandex play fighting, unless its changed from my childhood days??

Thought the Raw event was ok/good. What got on my nerves that a few matches took ages to start, wrestlers clapping their hands to get the crowd going ect. in fact one match must have took about 10 mins for it to start. The days are gone when Brock Lesnar and Stone Cold Steve Austin were there- they didn't mess about.

Best wrestlers of the night were Mason Ryan and C.M Punk

The best match was the triple thret match - Dolph Ziggler V John Morrison V Kofi Kingston that was very entertaining. But no Kelly Kelly? I thought also Kevin Nash would have made an appearence since he was on the next night at Liverpool.

I was also shocked on how many empty seats there were, before when i've got to see WWF/WWE they have been sold out, I think the WWE needs shaking up a bit at the moment.

Thought the Raw event was ok/good. What got on my nerves that a few matches took ages to start, wrestlers clapping their hands to get the crowd going ect. in fact one match must have took about 10 mins for it to start. The days are gone when Brock Lesnar and Stone Cold Steve Austin were there- they didn't mess about.

Brock Lesnar currently fights in UFC (for real fighting) although he has been beset by illness and injury recently. Next fight is Dec 30th, usually shown on ESPN.

Archived