School bullies. Whats your opinion?

This is the situation we have now where bullies are driving the victims out of school. The authorities ignore things until it gets to a situation where someone is badly injured or nearly killed in some cases.

We just have a system of spineless people governing our schools.

Hi Chun Li

Are you online now? Could I have your email or phone number ? I have some idea of the tragedy you said. Please reply me when you are available. Thanks!

:suspect: :suspect: and bank account number and sort code my friend :suspect: :suspect:

Come on Chun Li, teach the girl the spinning bird kick
those bullying brothers wont know whats hit them.

Her mum takes her boxing so given time the bully situation may come to an abrupt halt:D. Ive got mum with me, shes going to have a look through the thread and answer anything she can. Ill bow out and leave you all to it :)

My son got bullied and the farther of the bully told me my son should toughen up so I sparked him out. Screw with my family and you get it right back. He saw me at the parents evening and walked the other way. Good job cos if his scroat of a son touches my son again I'll flatten him. His son never lived down the fact his dad got slotted for his sins. Yes the police were informed of the assult but took it no further action through lack of evidence.

Well done, sometimes positive action of that sort works better than waiting for the school to get off its arse.

Hi Chun Li and the mother

I'm a trainee journalist. I plan to write a report about it to let people know it and force the school and relevant officials to pay attention to it. Would you agree with me?

Did you ask the site owner for his permission to use SF as a trawling ground for your work?

All posts on SF are copywritten to SF and using SF as a way to approach people without the site owner's permission is really not welcome.

Hi Chun Li and the mother

I'm a trainee journalist. I plan to write a report about it to let people know it and force the school and relevant officials to pay attention to it. Would you agree with me?

Thanks for the offer but no.

A group of parents are going to make an appointment with the head for as soon as we can. Several of us are taking in pictures and other evidence along with a petition and written ultimatum. Either those kids are removed or we remove our kids and hold a protest outside the school. Weve also been lucky enough to get some letters of complaints from 7 sets of parents who have moved schools because of the same brothers and any other evidence they may have.

We arent lawyers and we arent all proffesional people but we have had enough. Our kids havehad enough and we just have to get something done.

Of course its a shame we have had to take such drastic action but the head would simply not help.

Heres an example of her logic.

Parent..Id like you to stop **** and ****** from hitting my little girl

Head....I heard she hit them back.

Parent..Of course she did, she was out numbered and scared

Head....Thats besides the point.

Parent..Look, can you just stop them from bullying my daughter.

Head..Im not so sure its bullying

Parent..Why?

Head..Well there has to be two or more seperate incidents in a week for it to be considered bullying..

Parent..But this is the fourth time this week. She was bruised on 3 occasions and bruised and bloodied on the fourth.

Head..Well we can hardly call it bullying if shes prepared to hit back.

Parent..But she only hit back on the fourth time..!!!

Head..It shows shes toughening (sp?) up..

Parent..?????????????????

????????????????

??????????????

Hardly a vulcan is she :loopy:??

When another parent refered to the brothers as animals for how they behave she went mental. Defending the bullies like they were her own. This poor parent had snapped after trying for 6 months to get these boys to stop lacing into her daughter. Yes, its mostly girls by the way.

She was one of the parents who moved schools and has given aletter and some pictures..

Im sorry if ive not answered everyones questions.

Thanks so much for all your suggestions. Even the more primal suggestions have been useful. I wont be doing any hitting though. And i wont appologise for it but having said that my more passive way of dealing with things hasent work hence the boxing lessons.

If all else fails and the assaults dont stop, we will stop them ourselves!!!!!

Archived