Do girls really like a bad boy?

I dont.

I like nice men who show respect, treat you right and dont just use you then off to the next one.

The reason i ask is im sick of hearing about that franky moron on xfactor.

He cant sing, he cant dance, hes ugly as sin and has NO respect for women.

Apparently hes still in the 'competiton' because hes a bad boy.

C'mon girls.. Get a grip. Hes horrid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont.

I like nice men who show respect, treat you right and dont just use you then off to the next one.

If he is the definition of bad boy then I'm Al Capone.

I dont.

I can never understand what goes off in a woman's head its a mystery to me, take my daughter for example she is clever beautiful and talented yet all the blokes she has to do with are nothing but bums,complete bums,I call her number one bum magnet,shes just finished with one and now shes on with another one who she thinks is the best thing since sliced bread for a couple of weeks I suppose.:rolleyes:

I can never understand what goes off in a woman's head its a mystery to me, take my daughter for example she is clever beautiful and talented yet all the blokes she has to do with are nothing but bums,complete bums,I call her number one bum magnet,shes just finished with one and now shes on with another one who she thinks is the best thing since sliced bread for a couple of weeks I suppose.:rolleyes:

I have a sister like this. She's been married 3x and the husbands just keep gettng worse. I don't know what the problem is. My sister is beautiful, sweet and intelligent, yet she keeps getting mixed up with these losers. :confused:

Bad boys, like their female counterparts, are fun for awhile. But bailing him out of jail or having him explain what exactly happened to your car gets old fast. Give me a 'nice' guy, one I can depend on anyday.

I dont.

where that x factor kid is concerned isnt it 11 and 12 year old girls getting themselves in a twist over him?

prefer my men to be well past puberty

not a fan of bad boys, i like my men with an air of calm about them. any hint of an agressive nature and thats me out the picture

No offence, but you would say that. Not that I'm saying she's none of those things, I just need a more unbiased source than her father.
Well all I can tell you is she is a radiographer she has studied at Sheffield Halam university, she has A levels and qualifications in abundance,I think she is beautiful but like you say I am biased,but you would think with all that going for her she would have her choice of blokes,so why dose she seem get involved with these waste of space blokes Il'e never know.

Well all I can tell you is she is a radiographer she has studied at Sheffield Halam university, she has A levels and qualifications in abundance,I think she is beautiful but like you say I am biased,but you would think with all that going for her she would have her choice of blokes,so why dose she seem get involved with these waste of space blokes Il'e never know.

Don't know what they see in radiographers.

Archived