Do girls really like a bad boy?

Do boys really like a bad girl? I suspect that the answer to that is 'yes', but they don't like to marry them.

In response to the OP, I think that the bad boy syndrome is a rite of passage for many women and we tend to grow out of it in our teens. These guys are fun for a sprint but a nightmare for a marathon. However, I do know a lot of women who have an extraordinary amount going for them yet they end up with these completely dysfunctional and vile men who treat them really badly. Invariably, the woman is 10 times better looking, better educated, far more interesting and intelligent than the Neanderthal that she has chosen to shack up with. A lot of this can be down to low self-esteem on the woman's part, which is further eroded. However, there are some women out there (and this appears to be more of a female than male characteristic) who think that they can change/tame a man. I have never understood this, why be with someone if you want them to be someone that they are not?

Do boys really like a bad girl? I suspect that the answer to that is 'yes', but they don't like to marry them.

In response to the OP, I think that the bad boy syndrome is a rite of passage for many women and we tend to grow out of it in our teens. These guys are fun for a sprint but a nightmare for a marathon. However, I do know a lot of women who have an extraordinary amount going for them yet they end up with these completely dysfunctional and vile men who treat them really badly. Invariably, the woman is 10 times better looking, better educated, far more interesting and intelligent than the Neanderthal that she has chosen to shack up with. A lot of this can be down to low self-esteem on the woman's part, which is further eroded. However, there are some women out there (and this appears to be more of a female than male characteristic) who think that they can change/tame a man. I have never understood this, why be with someone if you want them to be someone that they are not?

:thumbsup: So men/women, if you have daughters treat them with respect, love and fill them with confidence. It could pay off in the long run.

Archived