Should cat owners be prosecuted if their cat kills/maims smaller animals?

What you mean is, any mess their dogs make while the owner happens to be with them. I've never heard of any dog owner wandering the countryside looking for mess his dog has left behind while it was loose - which is what you seem to be suggesting that cat owners be required to do.

Most dogs are never left loose, that would be known as them having run away.

What you mean is, any mess their dogs make while the owner happens to be with them. I've never heard of any dog owner wandering the countryside looking for mess his dog has left behind while it was loose - which is what you seem to be suggesting that cat owners be required to do.

That’s the beauty of a doggy diaper, the dog can wonder off where it likes and it always brings the brown stuff back.:D

I fell down the stairs a couple of months ago to avoid standing on one of mine - dislocated my knee as a result - does that count?

This happened to me when we first got our Sooty, he is black, and was laid on the stairs, which are quite dark, i didnt see him, put my foot down almost on him and went flying down the stairs. Could i have sued my own moggie? :hihi:

For those faint hearted members that couldn’t read it all, thankfully the tigers weren’t shot.

The tigers, which are nine years old and were brought in from Sumatra in 2001, would not be put down as they had acted naturally.

Archived