Have you ever felt awkward or felt like you cant post on here?

I'm not going to mention any names. I would appreciate it if others didn't either.

Last night i was accused of stalking someone on here. I also had a personal insult aimed at me. The posts have been removed. Since then the person involved has posted on several threads and i find myself immediately backing away from those threads in case it all kicks off again. A few minutes ago this person posted in a thread and i wanted to reply to their post,which is what i try to do throughout the forum. I believe in replying to posts, not people (in most cases), yet i felt as though i couldn't do that in case of accusations.

It was only a couple of weeks ago i was defending this person in a thread as well.

Does anyone else ever feel like this or do you just think 'sod it, i'm posting anyway'?

I'm a bit more careful these days, because the green letters mark me out as a bit of a target with some posters. So, I usually think twice before posting. I also do avoid replying to some people, because it is easier all round. Mostly though, I try to say what I think.

In general, you should post what you want to, within reason (and forum rules). As AJ says, the forum would be poorer without you.

I'm not going to mention any names. I would appreciate it if others didn't either.

Last night i was accused of stalking someone on here. I also had a personal insult aimed at me. The posts have been removed. Since then the person involved has posted on several threads and i find myself immediately backing away from those threads in case it all kicks off again. A few minutes ago this person posted in a thread and i wanted to reply to their post,which is what i try to do throughout the forum. I believe in replying to posts, not people (in most cases), yet i felt as though i couldn't do that in case of accusations.

It was only a couple of weeks ago i was defending this person in a thread as well.

Does anyone else ever feel like this or do you just think 'sod it, i'm posting anyway'?

Get it posted..it's not as if you're going to jump into bed with them later...or are you? :hihi:

I type loads of replies out and then delete it without posting because some members just can’t resist being abusive. It would be so much better if people could just debate a subject without resorting to insults and saying You’re wrong and not explaining why. :)

Ive only felt like this once on SF. Someone accused me of blocking them out on a thread ( I hadnt done) so I gave them a right mouthful when I next came on. They never bothered me again !:)

Archived