Have you ever felt awkward or felt like you cant post on here?

I always feel awkward posting on here. This is due to sitting on a deckchair with a wonky leg. And the comp is on it's side (don't ask). I know.

That does sound awkward my man, but expand your mind a little. Imagine being me posting about my wealth because it makes me happy and I want to share my joy with the good folk of Sheffield and Rotherham. Next thing I know I am getting attacked because I have a few quid! I tell ya' I have to have real rhino skin to post on here.

That does sound awkward my man, but expand your mind a little. Imagine being me posting about my wealth because it makes me happy and I want to share my joy with the good folk of Sheffield and Rotherham. Next thing I know I am getting attacked because I have a few quid! I tell ya' I have to have real rhino skin to post on here.

I can understand this MOS, and it must be a very major pain. I would suggest gaining a polish for the 'rhino skin' (halfords have a large range of up market car interior products) and just grin and bear it.

My skin is aged from the Sheffield rain, and smoking to keep away germs, so my skin can with stand anything lobbed at it.

I try to remain neutral and/or apologise if I screw up. I think we're all a pain in the arse to someone though.

It's just a matter of biting the bullet sometimes. I don't set out to upset or offend anyone. If I have, i'm sorry.

Hi Murphy

I think you have the right attitude, you have managed to submit over 1000 posts in the last month without causing a stir, I cetainly haven't noticed you before. Keep up the good work.:)

I can understand this MOS, and it must be a very major pain. I would suggest gaining a polish for the 'rhino skin' (halfords have a large range of up market car interior products) and just grin and bear it.

My skin is aged from the Sheffield rain, and smoking to keep away germs, so my skin can with stand anything lobbed at it.

Thanks Ramp' you always know what to say.:love:

I remember your skin from the 80's, do you still use Nivea?

As much as I eschew the use of endangered species for the upholstery of computer chairs, I'm pretty chuffed with my new giant panda adjustable back massaging chaise longue with built in heater and 25 GB facility.

As much as I eschew the use of endangered species for the upholstery of computer chairs, I'm pretty chuffed with my new giant panda adjustable back massaging chaise longue with built in heater and 25 GB facility.

Your seat sounds wonderful AB I would love to stroke it, however, my rhino skin keyboard is training my finger tips to be strong enough to deal with the abuse that I get on here, hence there is very little feeling left within them.

Your seat sounds wonderful AB I would love to stroke it, however, my rhino skin keyboard is training my finger tips to be strong enough to deal with the abuse that I get on here, hence there is very little feeling left within them.

Chin up Mr Stradivarius, I too have an endangered keyboard ... the keys are made of hard boiled Golden eagle eggs. (Don't tell anyone though!) :suspect:

Archived