Baton rounds on hand so that protesters can be shot if needs be.

This is what the anarchist lefty do-gooders would have believe only there are some of us on here who aren't human dustbins who'll take owt in.

What do you believe? You must have seen the video. What was he doing that presented a threat to the officer that struck him?

What do you believe? You must have seen the video. What was he doing that presented a threat to the officer that struck him?
He was provocatively and very deliberately walking slowly in front of them to block their passage, making no attempt to follow their instructions to move out of the way and by so doing was obstructing the Police.

Walking on the cracks in the pavement in a threatening way. Also having his hands in his pockets, and his shirt hanging out. Get down the Falls Road coppers.

He was provocatively and very deliberately walking slowly in front of them to block their passage, making no attempt to follow their instructions to move out of the way and by so doing was obstructing the Police.

You must have thought I was asking a different question - I was asking what threat he posed to the officer that struck him?

As you'll know, having seen the pictures, the officer was behind him and mr Tomlinson had his hands in his pockets.

What was the threat he posed to the officer?

You must have thought I was asking a different question - I was asking what threat he posed to the officer that struck him?

As you'll know, having seen the pictures, the officer was behind him and mr Tomlinson had his hands in his pockets.

Pocket Billiards is now a Capital Offence.

Pocket Billiards is now a Capital Offence.

If not, I'm sure conrod and bassman will be able to think of plenty of other heinous crimes to pin on him.

Breathing with a slight nasal whistling liable to cause a breach of the peace? Loitering in a police cordon with intent to go home? Why did we ever do away with the death penalty?

If not, I'm sure conrod and bassman will be able to think of plenty of other heinous crimes to pin on him.

Breathing with a slight nasal whistling liable to cause a breach of the peace? Loitering in a police cordon with intent to go home? Why did we ever do away with the death penalty?

Look at those programmes on BBCi, and see what opinion the coppers have of themselves.

Anyone who dare defy them is a criminal lower than the worst devil on the planet.

Even when the victim has left the back of their car, innocent of any crime, comment is always made.

He is guilty, the pig, I just not pin it on him this time. (This about using a telephone in a car.)

We are trusting our law enforcement to people such as this.

Halibut, having read quite a few of your posts, I would like to ask,

What is your problem?

You seem to have a massive chip on your shoulder.

There is definitly something wrong along the line.

This forum seems to me to be a good discussion chamber.

Until it comes to you.

Then it is all , why, what for, can you prove that. etc

Now grow up.

As I have said before,

You are developing into a man, now start acting like one.

Originally Posted by Halibut

Halibut, having read quite a few of your posts, I would like to ask,

What is your problem?

You seem to have a massive chip on your shoulder.

There is definitly something wrong along the line.

This forum seems to me to be a good discussion chamber.

Until it comes to you.

Then it is all , why, what for, can you prove that. etc

Now grow up.

As I have said before,

You are developing into a man, now start acting like one.

My Bold = A "Chip on his shoulder", I like that a fish (Halibut) with a chip on its sholder.:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

I believe that anyone who is stupid enough to enter an area where ongoing riots were taking place seriously contributes to what may befall them.

Archived