Baton rounds on hand so that protesters can be shot if needs be.

Yeah sure, retreat into your usual name calling and cliches before changing the subject. What a very convincing argument!
Oh dear. First, if you classify that as name-calling, you need help.

Second, I didn't change the subject, I answered 3 people who made roughly similar posts.

Do get with the program Donkey :rolleyes:

Very true. The left wing keyboard warriors who take every opportunity to bash the police wouldn't have the balls to do a job that involves protecting the public from thousands of lowlife thugs hell bent on causing a riot.

Remember what happened to PC Keith Blakelock and you might understand why this copper reacted to Tomlinson's aggressive behaviour the way he did.

These are the same do-gooder lefties who'd cry out for police action if some kid knocked on their door for a prank, along with the disgusting MP Bernie Grant who said that the police got their noses bloodied the night PC Blakelock was murdered by rioters.

Very true. The left wing keyboard warriors who take every opportunity to bash the police wouldn't have the balls to do a job that involves protecting the public from thousands of lowlife thugs hell bent on causing a riot.Remember what happened to PC Keith Blakelock and you might understand why this copper reacted to Tomlinson's aggressive behaviour the way he did.

I didn't realise that they were conscripted. It is their career choice.

Originally Posted by rickiethecat

Very true. The left wing keyboard warriors who take every opportunity to bash the police wouldn't have the balls to do a job that involves protecting the public from thousands of lowlife thugs hell bent on causing a riot.Remember what happened to PC Keith Blakelock and you might understand why this copper reacted to Tomlinson's aggressive behaviour the way he did.

I didn't realise that they were conscripted. It is their career choice.

Is English your second language, the post never said anything about being conscripted?

I think we have a bit of a schism here - there are those who think the way the police behaved towards Mr Tomlinson (striking him from behind while his hands were in his pockets) was acceptable and those who don't.

I think it was unnaceptable, what about you Bassy?

These are the same do-gooder lefties who'd cry out for police action if some kid knocked on their door for a prank, along with the disgusting MP Bernie Grant who said that the police got their noses bloodied the night PC Blakelock was murdered by rioters.

Grant didn't use those words, don't make things up. Actually what he said was worse.

Grant didn't use those words, don't make things up. Actually what he said was worse.

I didn't actualy quote Bernis grant.

7 Aug 2011 ... Wonder why the police took a long time to react? .... time, think local MP,not sure of his name now but may have been Bernie Grant? whose speech to the media included him stating that "The police got a bloody nose" that day.

Oh dear. First, if you classify that as name-calling, you need help.

Second, I didn't change the subject, I answered 3 people who made roughly similar posts.

Do get with the program Donkey :rolleyes:

Am I to take it that you concede the point that the policeman who struck Mr Tomlinson was not under threat from him?

Your point is that him being 'in the way' is sufficient justification for him being struck from behind and pushed to the floor?

Is that your view?

Am I to take it that you concede the point that the policeman who struck Mr Tomlinson was not under threat from him?

Your point is that him being 'in the way' is sufficient justification for him being struck from behind and pushed to the floor?

Is that your view?

He'd been ordered to leave a riot area by the police yet he continued to stroll around in a drunken stupour.

Archived