If i won some thing on ebay they should sell it me

iv won a solar panel from Sunrise Energy UK on ebay. now they seying it had the roung price on it iv paid for it . now they sey i carnt have it , how do i stand any one no thanks

you need to tell them that you want it at that price or you will be taking it up with ebay....inform them they have 24 hours to respond and if they dont take it up with ebay disputes

If you have not had your money back - first thing is to request your money back and give them a time scale to return it to you.

If you don't get a refund, file a non delivery against them, so ebay will then force them to refund you.

You cannot make them send the item to you, the only thing you can do is get your money back

iv won a solar panel from Sunrise Energy UK on ebay. now they seying it had the roung price on it iv paid for it . now they sey i carnt have it , how do i stand any one no thanks

If I were you, I would fight like hell for my money back, then spend it on spelling lessons.

I've lost many a thing on e-bay that i rightly won because the seller didn't get the price they wanted.

Sellers come up with all sorts of reasons e.g. item is now broke, etc. So long as they refund you e-bay aren't bothered which is quite maddening too.

I've just had to accept it once I got my money back and try again with someone more honest.

Archived