Sarkozy calls Israeli PM Netanyahu a 'liar'

The BBC reported it. Are they 'anti-Israeli' ? :cool:

BTW, what do you think of what Sarkozy (and Obama) said ?

Nothing.

We don't know the first thing about what these (alleged) lies relate to, so we don't actually know whether there have been lies and, if there have been lies, whether they are grave or inconsequent.

Maybe they're related to the fact that Nutanyahu and his extreme ultra-Zionist government is building more Israeli settlements when he said he wouldn't ? :

http://www.amnesty.org.uk/news_details.asp?NewsID=19785

Maybe that could be it ? - or it could be that he's not doing anything about Israeli extremist settlers attacking Peace groups, sending them death threats in the process :

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/death-threats-sprayed-on-home-of-peace-now-activist-in-apparent-price-tag-attack-1.394344

I don't think Obama 'secretly' agrees.
No, he agrees fairly 'clearly' (according to the articles/reports anyway :D).

Maybe <snip>
Being the operative word. You don't know. No-one but Sarko and Bama (and people on relevant need-to-know basis) knows.

After that, you can speculate all you want, but it'll be just that - speculation. So, more of the same antisemite rants, nothing we haven't seen or heard from you before :)

Members: do you endorse CXC3000's pathological postings? Ought he/she to be barred?

let me guess, you are jewish and will not tollerate any other point ov view except yours, hence the plea for them to be banned to shut them up :loopy:

Get real, its called freedom of speech!!

Members: do you endorse CXC3000's pathological postings? Ought he/she to be barred?

Im pretty new here. Ive talked to lots of nice people, met a couple of really decent people and i firmly believe in the right to free speech.

But he dosent half go on a bit and its more or less always anti israel this and anti israel that.

Its quite upsetting that someone with so much hate is allowed to post this bile on any forum.

Im pretty new here.

Now why can't I believe that ? :cool:

Its quite upsetting that someone with so much hate is allowed to post this bile on any forum.

So anyone who posts something critical of Israel and it's policies, they're automatically 'haters' and 'anti-Semites' ??

What ?!

...i firmly believe in the right to free speech.

But he dosent half go on a bit and its more or less always anti israel this and anti israel that.

Bile? He's just providing a link to an article. He's not actually saying anything although we know what's implied. If you're so much in favour of free speech why do you call for a ban just for providing a link.

Archived