Sarkozy calls Israeli PM Netanyahu a 'liar'

So we can all agree that Netanyahu is not to be trusted ?

Why would we need to trust him? What difference would it make if we did or didn't.

I’d be less likely to trust Nicolas Sarkozy for slagging someone you off behind their back.

Now why can't I believe that ? :cool:

Because you're stupid?

Wear a tin foil hat?

Both?

So anyone who posts something critical of Israel and it's policies, they're automatically 'haters' and 'anti-Semites' ??

What ?!

No, just people who post what you do in the way you do.

Thats all :)

Bile? He's just providing a link to an article. He's not actually saying anything although we know what's implied. If you're so much in favour of free speech why do you call for a ban just for providing a link.

On its own i wouldnt even dream of wanting someone banned but c'mon. Look at what he or she puts.

Look at the feeling of hatred towards the jews.

Its shocking they are allowed to get away with it.

Why would we need to trust him? What difference would it make if we did or didn't.

I’d be less likely to trust Nicolas Sarkozy for slagging someone you off behind their back.

Yeah he's a bit like a little Napoleon isn't he? All that strutting about and insulting people.

Time to get the guillotine and knitting needles out again.

On its own i wouldnt even dream of wanting someone banned but c'mon. Look at what he or she puts.

Look at the feeling of hatred towards the jews.

Its shocking they are allowed to get away with it.

Sarkozy is Jewish. I don't agree that anti-Zionists are all anti-semites. Some pro-Zionists are anti-semites. It's very complicated politically. The OP may be infatuated with Israel but that doesn't necessarily mean he's anti-semitic.

Sarkozy is Jewish. I don't agree that anti-Zionists are all anti-semites. Some pro-Zionists are anti-semites. It's very complicated politically. The OP may be infatuated with Israel but that doesn't necessarily mean he's anti-semitic.

But he clearly is.

Look im going to back out from this thread. Ive given an opinion, its been replied to and im happy.

Live and let live and all that.

:)

Sarkozy is Jewish.
What does that have to do with anything (regardless of whether it's true or not)? :huh:

The French Gvt stated today (on the record, by the relevant Foreign Minister) that it would not support any military interventionism by Israel (or others) in Iran in respect of their potential 'combat' nukes, for the time being.

In doing so, sounding/looking very much like the whole Iraq situation again. And about which (IMHO) they were perfectly correct at the time.

Roll on the liberty fries psy-op again :rolleyes:

What does that have to do with anything (regardless of whether it's true or not)? :huh:

My point is that Zionists like to label all anti-Zionists as anti-semitic. So how do they explain things when a Jew criticises Israel? It's usually the old Jew-hating Jew label. I was hoping to see that aimed at Sarkozy but it wasn't to be. It's one of the most irrational debates I've ever had a laugh at.

everyone is entitled to free speech, some on here obviously are not keen on that for their own personal reasons, however much you might not like the OP, he was stating fact that was on record.

So you might not like whats being said, but asking for someone to be banned is bordering on denying free speech in the UK, im sorry but that is just not on, if you don't like the thread, then you always have the freedom to not comment on the thread

Archived