Sarkozy calls Israeli PM Netanyahu a 'liar'

The French Gvt stated today (on the record, by the relevant Foreign Minister) that it would not support any military interventionism by Israel (or others) in Iran in respect of their potential 'combat' nukes, for the time being.

Maybe thats because most of the fake intelligence about Iran building them is made up from Israeli intelligence sources. The same sources that also gave information about possible WMD in Iraq.

The problem is that anybody who criticises Israel's actions is automatically classed as an Anti-Semite just to shut them up.

Ah CXC3000, I see you are being as boringly predictable as ever old chap. I wonder, have you ever looked into the concept of getting a life?

You certainly shouldn't be banned, your threads are worth it for the comedy value.

Unfortunately, they are completely valueless otherwise.

On its own i wouldnt even dream of wanting someone banned but c'mon. Look at what he or she puts.

Look at the feeling of hatred towards the jews.

Its shocking they are allowed to get away with it.[/QUOTE]

My Bold=

What about other posters who put feelings of hatred towards muslims in their posts, would you be wanting them banned as well or should we just leave it to the mods to do the moderating? :roll:

What about other posters who put feelings of hatred towards muslims in their posts, would you be wanting them banned as well or should we just leave it to the mods to do the moderating? :roll:

well said, diss anyone but not the Israelis, im sorry, but i dont dislike them, but they do cause a LOT of their own problems with that massive chip they have on their shoulder!!

Maybe thats because most of the fake (1)intelligence about Iran building them is made up from Israeli intelligence sources. The same sources that also gave information about possible WMD in Iraq. (2)
Was my point.

(1) Noone knows that for sure yet. Except perhaps the Atomic inspection guys. But then they have neen denied access to the one facility where it could have been classed as fake or not for good. Make of that what you will.

(2) "WMD in Iraq" wasn't Israel intel, and I'd lay good money it was a US fabrication. It was in Israel's best geopolitical interest for Saddam to stay where he was.

The problem is that anybody who criticises Israel's actions is automatically classed as an Anti-Semite just to shut them up.
I don't know if that was aimed at me or not, but to just to be clear: it's only CXC I consider as antisemite, not 'anybody who critices Israel'.

If this thread had been a one-off, or CXC's comments about Israel were few and far between, I would certainly refrain from the above 'branding'.

As matters stand, on this Forum CXC is a one-issue man, most of CXC's post consistently attack Israel in a clearly partisan manner, without engaging in a proper debate when his views are challenged. If the boot fits and all that.

He therefore certainly has a right to air his views/opinion (I wouldn't want him banned, that would just be victimising), but can expect to be vigorously challenged about them.

If this thread had been a one-off, or CXC's comments about Israel were few and far between, I would certainly refrain from the above 'branding'.

As matters stand, on this Forum CXC is a one-issue man, most of CXC's post consistently attack Israel in a clearly partisan manner, without engaging in a proper debate when his views are challenged. If the boot fits and all that.

But not only does CXC3000 display Israeliaphobia, CXC3000 also dispalys Westernerphobia because he regularly slags off the wicked West for suppoting Israel.

CXC300 ignores all the help the the Iron Curtain countries gave to the Arabs.

Archived