Racist Pubs in sheff

spiderfran28

Originally posted by cocaine

that's so unbelievably wrong that i don't know how to reply!

no its not

i dont like certain pubs in sheffield for various reasons so i dont go in them

or am i on another planet today

Originally posted by cocaine

you must be

read some books or something mate, i'm not here to educate you

why do i need to read books about going into sheffield pubs ? methinks you might have had some of the marching powder:loopy:

at the end of the day everybody has a right to say what they want in a pub its an opinion everybody has one

i pity the world at times i do

Yeah, you obviously made a mistake in going in that pub. What do you expect? You probably went into a traditional working class pub with a large regular community. Did you expect a SOHO style surrounding? Did you expect it to be a forum of intellectual, enlightened debate?

Honestly! Whilst I'm not going to defend the racists, I really do wonder about the common sense of some people. Some pubs just say NO GO from the outside! Use your brain!

Also Spiderfran, you should not even be going to a pub at the age of 16. It ****** me off when children try and get served in places where I frequent. Although your age probably explains your lack of common sense [no offence: when you are allowed to legally enter pubs then maybe you will learn the difference between different pubs, rather than just going to ones that will take money off even 16 year old children].

Originally posted by Ubiquitous

Also Spiderfran, you should not even be going to a pub at the age of 16. It ****** me off when children try and get served in places where I frequent. Although your age probably explains your lack of common sense [no offence: when you are allowed to legally enter pubs then maybe you will learn the difference between different pubs, rather than just going to ones that will take money off even 16 year old children].

he's havin a pop at my missis:|

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

I watched that awful FA Cup final between Villa and Chelsea in a pub in Baker Street, London. THre were 2 old Chelsea boys who just sang "no surrender to the IRA" constantly :loopy:

Archived