Best ways to make your money grow?

Short term buy gold.

I'm glad you're posting again. :)

Commdoties are always funny areas to put your money. Gold is popular in recession, so it is up to interpretation how much it is real value or how much of it is a bubble. I wouldn't go anywhere near it myself, but I could be wrong and have missed an opportunity. It's hard to find anything objective on commodities, because the experts are normally people who are trading the item.

if you have some cash you can take a risk on lloyds shares are potentially a good buy if the eurozone gets sorted. at 28p now, have been 70+p a year ago and long term will head back that way a lot of people believe. due to pay dividends again in 2012, and the bank shares wont fail completely having been bailed out by the UK govt already.

its a punt, they can go either way at the mo but long term (5-10yrs) a rise back to 70p would see you treble your investment.

Archived