If a restaurant said a sauce was suitable for vegetarians but you later..

This is why I don't trust restaurants. I've been assured the food doesn't have MSG, and damn if I don't get an MSG headache later that evening. The sauce may not have nuts or garlic or whatever it is in it, but they may cook it in a pan that had contained the offending ingredient. At a child's birthday, I once saw a HUGE argument in an indian restaurant when it was discovered someone consumed a dish that had been warmed in a pan that someone else had used to cook a hamburger. I would say unless it's a matter of life and death (you're allergic) I'd let it go and patronize them no more.

I used to hate dining out with my father in law. He always gave excruciatingly complicated instructions as to how he wanted his food prepared...even I was thinking, "just eat at home already!" :rolleyes:

Spare a thought for the poor meat eaters who'll most probably and unwittingly be eating sprouts in seven weeks!:gag:

My mum always used to say 'No it's not got sprouts in it!' ... years later, I found out she used to mash them up and hide them in the carrots!

Are you inferring that dead animal somehow spices up a meal? Or perhaps you are just being a buffoon.

Question of choice........dead animal, rotting potato? Buffoonery has nothing to do with it...... but thank you for bringing it up as an option.

Archived