Halal meat - ignore it, or eat it?

Why do you think there’s so many farmers up in arms because their cattle is being stolen from them, where does this end up, I’ll give you 1 guess. illegal Halal Cutting centres

I have never heard of illegal halal cutting centres, any links to any news item to back this up or are you just assuming?

Also if someone pinched an animal then slaughtered it the halal way it would still not be halal due to it being pinched in the first place.

I have a Chinese every Sunday you never know whats in it.

Widespread and ancient practice of eating dog meat increasingly distasteful for China's growing affluent, pet-loving middle class

The Chinese restaurants here may not be as fussy.:D

I once got cat meat in a chinese meal.

I realised later when I was stuck on the roof licking my own arse and the fire brigade had to be called to get me down.

Not a purrrrrfect way to end the evening let me tell you.

The Halal thing is a bit awkward; what is more British than a pork pie? or "bangers", as in sausages, and bacon sarnies? Muslims kind of alienate themselves from British society by not being able to eat these things.

Don't you mean Jews, Muslims, vegetarians, vegans and anyone who chooses not to eat pork because they don't wish to?

Don't you mean Jews, Muslims, vegetarians, vegans and anyone who chooses not to eat pork because they don't wish to?

I thought the thread was about Halal and Muslims, but I suppose it does apply to jews too.

As for vegetarians, Vegans and others that choose not to eat pork, or any other meat, they are not forbidden from eating pork, they are choosing not to eat it, thats the difference.

I thought the thread was about Halal and Muslims, but I suppose it does apply to jews too.

As for vegetarians, Vegans and others that choose not to eat pork, or any other meat, they are not forbidden from eating pork, they are choosing not to eat it, thats the difference.

The thread may be about halal but your post which I responded to was about the pork pie which many people would not eat as they don't consume pork due to religious adherence, dietary or moral reasons.

Archived