Halal meat - ignore it, or eat it?

I don't know of any muslim doing that but I do know a muslim lad from Page Hall who is gay and his family havn't killed him off in the 6yrs after he came out of the closet.
Probably the owner of the driving/taxi license that all the brothers use to keep the cab on the road 24/7.

Maybe they're all illegal immigrants and can't apply

We leave that to pork munchers. :cool:

Incidentally what do muslims eat that is not about to poison them?

I seem to remember reading an earlier post about cloven hoofed animals being off the menu.

But they eat goat and lamb, are they not cloven hooved?

But I have never heard of them eating horse, (except at that siege in Afghanistan when they they pretended to surrender, then defied Islam by uprising against their captors.) which arent cloven hooved.

Do any of them really know what they are supposed to eat?

Also, what is the point in KFC supplying halal chicken?

What self respecting muslim is going to eat food supplied by the great satan itself, even to the point of it having an american colonel on the box?

Incidentally what do muslims eat that is not about to poison them?

I seem to remember reading an earlier post about cloven hoofed animals being off the menu.

But they eat goat and lamb, are they not cloven hooved?

But I have never heard of them eating horse, (except at that siege in Afghanistan when they they pretended to surrender, then defied Islam by uprising against their captors.) which arent cloven hooved.

Do any of them really know what they are supposed to eat?

Also, what is the point in KFC supplying halal chicken?

What self respecting muslim is going to eat food supplied by the great satan itself, even to the point of it having an american colonel on the box?

I know in Kosher, it's that they are cloven-hooved but they chew the cud, which makes them permissible. Cloven-hooved and NOT chewing the cud is out in kosher.

Archived