Halal meat - ignore it, or eat it?

As a Christian that was my issue too, but I did a bit of research and found its OK.

My only gripe with the Halal KFCs is that they don't do the bacon topped specials from time to time.

Bona fide question, how does your personal Christian faith accept it then?

exactly so why do ASIANS HAVE TO HAVE ANIMALS KILLED THIS WAY, ITS STUPID :loopy::loopy::loopy:

The answer is quite simple. In the develpoed world things progressed, old silly habits were discarded.

Electric stunning did not exist when the Halal rules came into being.

It should be one law/rule for all, if the regulations in the country have decided that an humane method should be used then end of story no falling back on a medieval tradition.

I don't mind eating it if I'm at a curry house, but If I'm buying meat myself I go for for free range from a local butcher who knows the provenance of his meats.
Realy, I worked in the meat and fish trade, we had a drawer full of stickers such as 'Scottish Beef', nobody not even our buyer had a clue where they came from, lorries turned everyday at the Sheffield Abbatoir from all over the country and the animals were just penned together.

The answer is quite simple. In the develpoed world things progressed, old silly habits were discarded.

Electric stunning did not exist when the Halal rules came into being.

It should be one law/rule for all,

if the regulations in the country have decided that an humane method should be used then end of story no falling back on a medieval tradition.

MY BOLD.

Now there's a novel idea..

Archived