Halal meat - ignore it, or eat it?

There's even a mention of humans in there.

The point I was making was which animals do you eat that eat their own excrement, I don't eat dog, horse, fly, monkey or pig which was the animal in question.

There's reasons why they do eat it but i guess they'll not trouble you too much :hihi:

We don't eat dogs in this country. However, we do eat animals who eat the afterbirth of their young, which is pretty gross.:gag:

people do that too, which is a bit :gag:, but then again if it tastes nice, I say why not

Before you decide if you are eating halal meat or not, there is only one question -

Is it tasty?

Does it matter how it is killed or what is put upon it? I am sure if videos were avail of the KFC kitchens then no one would eat there either, if you watch Hells Kitchen (or any other cookery show) you will see that people handle your meat and move it around the plate etc.

So the main thing is to forget what you are eating and decide if it tastes nice or not x x

"Does it matter?" "it all tastes the same" are questions/points ALWAYS aimed at the non-Muslim majority rather than Muslims, so then we, the non-Muslim majority dont have much choice but capitulate, and voila! the minority Islamist Muslims win and we all eat Halal weather we want to or not.

I never saw our rabbits eating poo and although our KOI carp will suck poo in thinking its food they soon spit it out.:)

They tend to do it real early, the pellets you see will be the second time it's gone through, the first one is kinda messy looking...

We don't eat dogs in this country. However, we do eat animals who eat the afterbirth of their young, which is pretty gross.:gag:

I have a Chinese every Sunday you never know whats in it.

Widespread and ancient practice of eating dog meat increasingly distasteful for China's growing affluent, pet-loving middle class

The Chinese restaurants here may not be as fussy.:D

Archived