Old 'homeless' guy unprovokedly attacked & they think its funny

It made me wonder how many events like this happened before cameras/videos etc.

I'm not sure he'll get 20y 0742. Probably just assault I would guess, and with a guilty plea and bargain, for handing himself in, perhaps a very short sentence.

For something like this, I would like to see a year (ish) in prison, and the same or more working (as community service) with the homeless.

I'm not sure he'll get 20y 0742. Probably just assault I would guess, and with a guilty plea and bargain, for handing himself in, perhaps a very short sentence.

For something like this, I would like to see a year (ish) in prison, and the same or more working (as community service) with the homeless.

Yeah i know. It's just a pity he is going to get a slap on the wrists when he may have scarred his victim for life :|

Yeah i know. It's just a pity he is going to get a slap on the wrists when he may have scarred his victim for life :|

Maybe not. It's a somewhat dated News article, but this report says that the assailant "has been charged with two felony counts of aggravated battery."

Felonies tend to get you more than a 'slap on the wrist'.

He may well end up learning to sing.

'Please don't make my brown eye blue'.

Black on black? They guy good quite easily have died. Black trash. Damn that vid makes me sick, funny would be attacker under the train. Fancy filming your crime. They have a long way to go before evolution gives them some humanity, get back in the pond.

Archived