Adam Ant & The Good The Mad and The Lovely Posse @ O2 Academy Thur 15th '11

O2Academy

Adam Ant & The Good The Mad And The Lovely Posse

O2 Academy Sheffield

Thu 15 Dec 11

Door time: 7.00pm

Show time: TBC

With eight albums, a legacy of Top 10 singles and hundreds of live shows behind him, Adam Ant continues his return to form with UK tour dates at the end of this year.

Advanced Tickets £22.50

Under 21s require ID to purchase alcohol

Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult over 18 at all times

Over 14s only

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I saw him when he came in May, and he was that good that I am going back again tomorrow. Can't WAIT!!!! My only hope is that he does not derobe again. The moobs exposure at the end of his last gig was a totally unnecessary experience, and tainted 30 + years of adoration on my part. However, THAT aside...he was fab!!! Is it the exact same set as last time, or is there a little variety?

Can you also please have a word with the man in question, and tell him from me that it is NOT NECESSARY TO DO COVERS OF OTHER PEOPLE'S SONGS!!!! That was dreadful.

ADAM: you have got so much unique and fantastic material of your own. Delve deep, man 'Planet of the apes', 'Whip in my valise'...sing it! Sing it all!!!!!!!

Archived