If iPhones are good:Why so many on classifieds?

I know I'm going to get slated for this. But if iPhones are so good, as I'm constantly being told. Then I just wonder why so many people sell there's in the 'classified' section of this forum. Every day, I see lots of them for sale.

I could understand it, if it people upgrading from iPhone 3 to 4. But I see lots of iPhone 4's on there too.

Right now I'm going to hide under the desk!....lol

Two reasons I can think of off hand.

Every Apple product I've ever bought has been superceded within weeks. Those that follow the cult like the latest stuff.

The promise of Apple products entice the stupid into giving away details they shouldn't, as part of scams.

Two reasons I can think of off hand.

Every Apple product I've ever bought has been superceded within weeks. Those that follow the cult like the latest stuff.

The promise of Apple products entice the stupid into giving away details they shouldn't, as part of scams.

Magilla, I'm interested in what products you have bought that have been superseded within weeks of you buying them. Apple follow pretty strict product release schedules meaning you can pretty much predict when a new one is on the horizon by a good few moths.

Surely taking on an iPhone contract is flippin' expensive (I know I once enquired)....and then you're presumably stuck in a contract for 2 years for something you dont have?.....Seems daft to me!

Quick money. Its like a loan. You get the money now and you pay if off over 2 years. If you ever pay it off that is.

Its the same for all high end, desirable products.

Quick money. Its like a loan. You get the money now and you pay if off over 2 years. If you ever pay it off that is.

Its the same for all high end, desirable products.

That's plain silly...But I suppose some people do it. Cant see the point personally!

Archived