"I'm a Celebrity - Get me out of here" This year's line up ?

rosieadamson

Thought it was hilarious last night, when that lad out of eastenders got those fish guts threw in his face, WHAT A SHOT lmao !!!

I enjoyed it on Sunday night (not watched tonights as i was having a meal/drink after my graduation) but i think you mean Antony Cotton from Coronation Street.

I heard the reason Freddie Starr was late into the jungle was due to him getting insurance cover as he is overweight... my dad said one of the tabloids had that as a story so not sure how true it is.

I dont like Mark and personally dont think he is attractive, looks like he loves himself. Chrissy was hilarious and enjoyed some of Willie carsons comments.

Was it really? Thousands of images and videos available online. Does anyone really get a kick out of seeing the plastic fantastic any more?

Must admit, never been a fan of the plastic, prefer the real deal. But, she's a great looking girl and much better than all the other females in there, which isn't really saying a lot :hihi:

Archived