"I'm a Celebrity - Get me out of here" This year's line up ?

rosieadamson

I agree,at first I thought she was alright but she seems to have a chip on her shoulder and full of her own importance.She will now get voted to do more tasks to pull her down a peg or two.

I thought she was all right at first. Really surprised me when she turned on everybody like that!

Is Fats morfing into Wolf the ex gladiator? I think Fats/Wolf should have a arm wrestling match with that big girls blouse poser Mark Wright, my monies on Fats/Wolf.

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Pat Sharpe and Sinitta In. Think Sinittas going to be quite funny :)

Agree she's going to be brilliant!

Pat Sharpe and Sinitta In. Think Sinittas going to be quite funny :)

and so far she has been, but it gets too predictable when she is voted in for every trial . . . i like it when the celebs put themselves forward for them when the viewers start voting for winners etc

and so far she has been, but it gets too predictable when she is voted in for every trial . . . i like it when the celebs put themselves forward for them when the viewers start voting for winners etc

She's getting on my wick abit now with the trials. Cant help but shout at the tele when she's prancing about putting her hand in then out then in then out, on the live trial actually had to fast forward because she was taking forever!

On another note, pat sharps abit of a dirty old perve isnt he? Anthony cottons abit of a mardy bum. Whos the new women!?!?!?!?! Never heard of her in my life!

I don't have a clue who the new woman is - some model apparantly - Mark seems to know who she is and she has been put in for a romance obviously!!

Pat Sharp is quite funny, and he is only saying what the other guys in their are thinking when it comes to helping the girls shower etc!!

I know what you mean about Sinitta, I don't get why people like her say yes to going in - there is one every year - Gillian Mckeith for eg - she must have known that by saying she was afraid of everything she would get all the trials!

As i said i like it when the celebs get to decide who is doing the trials so you get more of a variety and not the same person . . will be interesting to see Stephanie or Lorraine doing one and even Willie

Ive watched Celebrity ever since it first started and enjoyed it, not any more..

Its going along the lines of everything else today..smutty crudeness, ruder innuendos from Ant and Dec.

And the blonde "model" swimming last night was very embarressing, i know she's been sent in to tittilate but it was just crude as was the so called massage Mark did...:rolleyes::gag:

Archived