£7.00 off your Talktalk bill

A friend of mine who has broadband and phone from Talktalk has a monthly bill of around £22.00 pcm. She rang Talk talk on 08704441820 and said they were leaving them (dissatisfied)

Said she could get same service for £15.00 from Virgin. Operater immediately said "ok stay with us for £15.00"

Deal was done saving £7.00 each month, saving £84.00 a year.

Not bad for a 3 minute phone call.

Any good!!!!!!!!!

Got 6 months free "essentials" from TalkTalk, today. Admittedly it took twenty minutes with 3 different voices, but not to be sniffed at. Used the old 'why do you give new joiners these massive discounts, yet ignore your long standing customers?'

... and a short call got the late payment charge lifted off my CreditCard Bill.

I had a bloke from talk talk knock on my door last week. Not that he made this clear from the start. Just "checking the line" (we'd suffered some outage on bt a while ago so it sounded plausable) "can I come in and check your connection". Erm ok, but as he moved into the light there was the talk talk badge. I told him I'm in a contract with bt so I can't move anyway. He was quite insistent and it took a couple of firm no thanks before he'd given up. I'm 6ft with a big dog and a housemate but I do wonder how a little old lady would have got on with this. I thought this practice was outlawed ?

I had a bloke from talk talk knock on my door last week. Not that he made this clear from the start. Just "checking the line" (we'd suffered some outage on bt a while ago so it sounded plausable) "can I come in and check your connection". Erm ok, but as he moved into the light there was the talk talk badge. I told him I'm in a contract with bt so I can't move anyway. He was quite insistent and it took a couple of firm no thanks before he'd given up. I'm 6ft with a big dog and a housemate but I do wonder how a little old lady would have got on with this. I thought this practice was outlawed ?

TalkTalk don't have any field engineers.

It is all done by BT/Outreach.

Archived