Punk days around the moor and marples

meckywalt

Hi I read a thread on here some time ago, I was from Mexborough with Cressy and a few others we used to go to the Marples and hang out on the moorI had a lot of mates and girlfriends in that period i was walt had a leather with Discharge on the back. finding it hard to remember names loads of Joane's, fiona, and a Big John was there at my low points so on please contact me Lucinda, Tracy Johnson to name a few .............best regards John AKA Walt

Hi I read a thread on here some time ago, I was from Mexborough with Cressy and a few others we used to go to the Marples and hang out on the moorI had a lot of mates and girlfriends in that period i was walt had a leather with Discharge on the back. finding it hard to remember names loads of Joane's, fiona, and a Big John was there at my low points so on please contact me Lucinda, Tracy Johnson to name a few .............best regards John AKA Walt

Did you sometimes hang around in the saddle pub on West street with your mates? Or..Did you have a mate called 'Snake' ?????

Did you sometimes hang around in the saddle pub on West street with your mates? Or..Did you have a mate called 'Snake' ?????

Original Saddle,now that was a eye opening pub on way to Limit!Us young 'uns at the time mingling in back room wi our very much seniors and never no hassle!That is 1 memory i wish i could relive! Spikey hair n docs with flatcaps n extra strength fags!All with respect for 1 another! :)

Original Saddle,now that was a eye opening pub on way to Limit!Us young 'uns at the time mingling in back room wi our very much seniors and never no hassle!That is 1 memory i wish i could relive! Spikey hair n docs with flatcaps n extra strength fags!All with respect for 1 another! :)

Yep, those days were fab. There was an old Russian/polish guy who used to collect glasses in there in return for drinks, can't remember his name though.

Archived