Muslims Against Crusades banned!

WeX

Iv no time for MAC or the EDL but Im sorry but if I had to pick the side I would feel safer with the EDL would win hands down,hopefully I will never have to make that choice though.

Me 2 . The M.A.C are vile vermin like creatures that have no place in our country!

errrrrrm arent we talking about THIS country tho? where the EDL exist, muslims exist AND the muslims against crusades group has just been banned?

Small technical point but important. MAC have not just been banned, they have been correctly identified as a sucessor organisation of the originally proscribed organisation al muhajiroun which was rightly banned many years ago.

errrrrrm arent we talking about THIS country tho? where the EDL exist, muslims exist AND the muslims against crusades group has just been banned?

The difference is that MAC are anti-UK and anti-western. The EDL are not, they might be racist but they are not against the UK and western society in which they reside. What would happen if some Christians went to Saudi Arabia, for example, and started harrassing the government/local population and say they should all become Christian?

The difference is that MAC are anti-UK and anti-western. The EDL are not, they might be racist but they are not against the UK and western society in which they reside. What would happen if some Christians went to Saudi Arabia, for example, and started harrassing the government/local population and say they should all become Christian?

again semantics

for the record i have NEVER said i support muslims against crusades just as much as i dont support EDL

all a bunch of *****

Archived