Muslims Against Crusades banned!

WeX

Where do you suggest we deport the ones that were born here to?

I wouldn't like to say if they should go anywhere ,but its obvious this country in the state its been for the last few hundred and more years doesn't satisfy their requirements yet strangely the lands of their forefathers does yet for some strange reason the thought of living there doesn't appeal to them,now why is that ?..Obviously I am talking about the majority of British Muslims who are second and third generation immigrants,Im sure if I went to live in Pakistan and found that their ways and beliefs clashed with my ideas,being a minority over there with little or no say in the matter I would catch the next bus home,mind you I know I would be safe in my own country

Where do you suggest we deport the ones that were born here to?

The sea seems appropriate. We have to be very careful about defending the rights of loyal British Muslims who are just as British as you or I however we also must assure that not being overextended into coddling islamist scum who incite terrorism against all of us. The former are valued citizens, the latter are our enemies, by their own avowal and none of us should deal with them in any way other than as our enemies.

The sea seems appropriate. We have to be very careful about defending the rights of loyal British Muslims who are just as British as you or I however we also must assure that not being overextended into coddling islamist scum who incite terrorism against all of us. The former are valued citizens, the latter are our enemies, by their own avowal and none of us should deal with them in any way other than as our enemies.

Aye, so we deport them back to the land of their forebears, those who peddle terrorism against us. Job done.

Regards

Angel.

The problem is that if you ban them, the ideas persist. And you can't ban ideas.

Islam4UK begat MAC. MAC will spawn another bunch of nutters. We gain nothing by banning these groups, and every time we do so, a small part of Britishness dies.

I don't like MAC, not at all.

Equally, I don't like banning stuff. We should discredit them, hold them up to scrutiny, ridicule them, refuse to be cowed by them. We shouldn't ban them though.

I wouldn't like to say if they should go anywhere ,but its obvious this country in the state its been for the last few hundred and more years doesn't satisfy their requirements yet strangely the lands of their forefathers does yet for some strange reason the thought of living there doesn't appeal to them,now why is that ?..Obviously I am talking about the majority of British Muslims who are second and third generation immigrants,Im sure if I went to live in Pakistan and found that their ways and beliefs clashed with my ideas,being a minority over there with little or no say in the matter I would catch the next bus home,mind you I know I would be safe in my own country

Are you saying that the majority of British Muslims third/second generation are not happy living in the UK?

The problem is that if you ban them, the ideas persist. And you can't ban ideas.

Islam4UK begat MAC. MAC will spawn another bunch of nutters. We gain nothing by banning these groups, and every time we do so, a small part of Britishness dies.

I don't like MAC, not at all.

Equally, I don't like banning stuff. We should discredit them, hold them up to scrutiny, ridicule them, refuse to be cowed by them. We shouldn't ban them though.

If at all possible then banning anything should be avoided. However in 1939 as war with Nazi Germany became inevitable it was necessary to ban the British Union of Facists. And jail it's members.

We are at war with militant islamists, our lads are dying on an almost daily basis at the hands of these ******** so to ban militant islamic groups is entirely in line with British tradition of proclaiming and supporting free speech unless and until it supports those who declare war on us. Then we round them up, rightly.

I cannot look in the eyes of any service personel departing for a tour and say I support you but i also support the people who are cheering on your enemies right to encouage the enemy troops to kill you.

War is war and it's absolute. I support our troops.

Archived