Muslims Against Crusades banned!

WeX

I think they're a dangerous influence on impressionable minds - but also that the banning them is counterproductive - and likely to increase their appeal to said young minds. Better that they remain visible and that they and their views can be countered and held to account.

if they hate this country so much....why not bung them off to syria....where they love freedom of speech.....

It's hardly newsworthy. It's just reported so people can whip themselves into a frenzy. It's like a naughty child, if you ignore him, he'll shut up.

The DM has also given over plenty of pages to reporting the antics of the EDL too, I take you also think that not news worthy?

They don't actually say that, but they give them far too much press for a group of 15 retards. Also when they picture them, they take shots from ground level up close so it looks like there's loads of them when in reality there is not.

Muslims Against Crusades & EDL Clash On 9/11 Anniversary

Which 15 are the MAC retards, and why are all the other people there apparently supporting them.

All muslims should be exported leaving a lot of empty shops so that unemployed people could start working.

I can't post on SF what I feel about people who hold veiws like this but I'm sure you can guess. :roll:

Archived