Muslims Against Crusades banned!

WeX

The poppy is not,and never has been ,part of any religion.

I don’t think it was their intension when burning poppies to offend a religion; their intention was to offend everyone that doesn’t share their values including other Muslims.

Muslims pay tribute to UK's armed forces.

The poppy is not,and never has been ,part of any religion.

I don't care, its the reverence you give the object. The koran etc have no interest to be and I just see them as books, nothing more. Does that mean I can burn them impunity?

It's not enough that they chant abusive provocative slogans, cause criminal damage to mosques and make threats to firebomb them?

Hold on, do they? or are you talking about people affiliated with the EDL? I have never heard of any EDL announced of anything like what you have mentioned.

I'm not supporting the EDL, but they seem to know how close to the wind to sail.

Hold on, do they? or are you talking about people affiliated with the EDL? I have never heard of any EDL announced of anything like what you have mentioned.

The evidence that EDL members have been involved with all the activities I mentioned is readily available and has been linked to many times in previous discussions.

Videos of them chanting 'Allah, Allah, who the f*** is Allah'' are ten a penny on youtube and screengrabs relating to threats/boasts about burning mosques and evidence of criminal damage are similarly easy to find.

I'm not supporting the EDL, but they seem to know how close to the wind to sail.

Not to my knowledge. I have feeling My fishy is angling:suspect:

The evidence that EDL members have been involved with all the activities I mentioned is readily available and has been linked to many times in previous discussions.

Videos of them chanting 'Allah, Allah, who the f*** is Allah'' are ten a penny on youtube and screengrabs relating to threats/boasts about burning mosques and evidence of criminal damage are similarly easy to find.

members are not the same as the organisation.

Is the entire team John Terry plays for all racists just because he made a racist comment?

Archived