Muslims Against Crusades banned!

WeX

Why not stop letting suspicion and hate rule your life and accept that most Muslims are good people?

Because I'm not afraid to speak the truth by saying that most terrorists these days are muslims, and that Pakistan is the main haven of terrorism proven by how long Osama Bin Liner freely lived there and how many terrorists are trained there in the many training camps there.

Because I'm not afraid to speak the truth by saying that most terrorists these days are muslims, and that Pakistan is the main haven of terrorism proven by how long Osama Bin Liner freely lived there and how many terrorists are trained there in the many training camps there.

On the other hand, most Muslims aren't terrorists.

MOST are

not all

how many muslims arent terrorists, live or even come from pakistan tho?

What do you call those who murder civilians via F16s and drones ?

It's happeneing so why not make more people aware of the horrors that take place under the islamic banner.

I could also tell you how the muslim Taliban have returned to their barbaric slaughter of women in Afghanistan today.

:huh: Is there any other, or were you attempting to educate the bleedin obvious?

I'm a ban-a-phobe. Banning free speech is dangerous.

Archived