Muslims Against Crusades banned!

WeX

EDL & MaC are two sides of the same coin. A bunch of whiny losers, the dregs of the societies that they come from. They have more in common with each other than any other element of society.

That is so true. They are both scum with not one brain cell between them.

It's happeneing so why not make more people aware of the horrors that take place under the islamic banner.

I could also tell you how the muslim Taliban have returned to their barbaric slaughter of women in Afghanistan today.

Bassman you seem awfully concerned for these women. Why not do something about it?.

he is

hes chanting indefinitely on a forum

Every thread about muslims he brings it up. If I didn't know better I'd think he had a thing for them ( they would never have him regardless, I am sure even 3rd world women have higher standards than him).

If you are going to make accusations about other members that you are not able to substantiate then you will find your account suspended. Please try and discuss the subject without bickering like a bunch of children.

If you are going to make accusations about other members that you are not able to substantiate then you will find your account suspended. Please try and discuss the subject without bickering like a bunch of children.

If you allow children to frequent the forum then you have to expect childish bickering.:)

Archived