Muslims Against Crusades banned!

WeX

The evidence that EDL members have been involved with all the activities I mentioned is readily available and has been linked to many times in previous discussions.

If they were all members of the AA would you ban that organisation as well?

My only point is that it depends on whether their individual activities are sanctioned and supported by the EDL - if so fine, if not it makes it more difficult - an organisation can't be held responsible for the activities of it's members - the EDL could ban them though!

If they were all members of the AA would you ban that organisation as well?

My only point is that it depends on whether their individual activities are sanctioned and supported by the EDL - if so fine, if not it makes it more difficult - an organisation can't be held responsible for the activities of it's members - the EDL could ban them though!

No. I'm against banning things altogether.

Hmmm.. so according to you, Jesus never existed ? :cool:

If you disregard all the religious books, there is no evidence Jesus ever existed in the times people claim.

The Romans occupied that area of the world and their records would have mentioned a man such as Jesus performing miracles and subsequently being arrested and executed etc, but he is missing from all records.

Archived