Once Upon A Time..

I just read a thread and it got me thinking, thinking about the truth and how many threads on SF are totally made up and/or over exaggerated. Some threads are so transparent, you don't really have to question them, but there are others that are somewhat questionable.

So, why do people do this? Have you ever made something up? Would you?

Isolated.

To much time to think.

The need for friends/attention but unable to under normal circumstances.

Depressed.

Many many more reasons.

In all honesty I find it a little sad. I sincerely don't mean that in a patronising manner.

Anyway...must go, I have a Leopard to feed.

Isolated.

To much time to think.

The need for friends/attention but unable to under normal circumstances.

Depressed.

Many many more reasons.

In all honesty I find it a little sad. I sincerely don't mean that in a patronising manner.

You could be right and then there are those that make up scenarios to try and prove a point.

I am really a very rich businessman and I am in the process of procuring Sheffield :)

I just read a thread and it got me thinking, thinking about the truth and how many threads on SF are totally made up and/or over exaggerated. Some threads are so transparent, you don't really have to question them, but there are others that are somewhat questionable.

Well at least you thinking!

I come on with a pinch of salt at the ready.

Isolated.

... and a Batman suit to put on ... heard it all before in another place and time ... :rolleyes:

To try and gain respect

Provoke adverse reaction

Archived