Weird discount at Jabu

leondz

Not surprised. I thought it was rubbish.

Have to agree, When it originally opened it was open by enthusiasts who really enjoyed sharing the experience. But after they left (4 owners in the last 3 years, still using the same name). It was run by people who didnt have a clue, werent bothered out just to make money.

Thank god they shut down......

Sorry mate you can't its shut down. Was closed down by the landlord on Saturday.

The problem with discounts its China chinese people running these businesses these day. Its a normal practise used abroad, but then again its happens when you got to europe, we get charged more than the locals!!!!!

Sad. It was great when it originally opened and was run by Esther who was full of enthusiasm and and had a slightly mad sadistic streak. She would release live crabs to scuttle around on people's tables, to show how fresh they were, but mainly to scare them :hihi:

It's only the same as if a English Person was in China & there was a Business owned by a English person they would probably give them some discount as they'd be happy to see one of their fellow countryman right.

I'm sure that there's a "Beijing Forum" in China where there's local people having a good moan about the same boring racism stuff as us right?

I say stop moaning about racism as it will always be around & no matter how much you moan, it will never go away, learn to ignore it instead it's far easier as life is too short to worry about a little discount or free tea that's only worth about 3pence ;)

Archived