Pub in Sheffield showing Setanta Sports and Celtic Matches

JulieAnne

Hi All

Sometime ago I used this forum to search for a pub showing Celtic matches on Setanta Sports. Many people tried to help me find somewhere but I couldnt find anywhere. However we now have a pub called the Alexander that has been taken over by some new people and they show all Celtic matches on Setanta Sports. Its across the road from the Bristol hotel and round the corner from Castlegate Market.

Just thought I would let you know in the event anyone else is searching for a pub that shows the matches

Thanks

Julie:-)

The Dog & Partridge is run by a LANDLADY not a landlord. And although they do show the Celtic matches and show setanta sports, its only on a small tv. However, The ALexandra shows it on a big screen. meals available, just ask for betty and she will cook you up something nice at a reasonable price. They also have a Celtic Supporters Club there. The Alex itself is run by The Sheffield Irish Community Co-operative but all welcome not just Irish.

Lovely pub, far cry from what it used to be and a lovely atmosphere. :clap: :clap: :clap:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived