Speeding ticket information.

I have just spoken to someone who has a speeding ticket which says £85 for a speed awareness course or £60 and three points.

What I want to ask is should this not tell you where and when you were speeding?.

There is no info regarding where, time and date on this ticket.

Are you not informed of the date, speed, location etc on the initial pink form that comes through asking if you were the one driving? The actual fine and/or offer of attending a speed awareness course comes through after you have returned that pink form.

Thanks for your reply.

I'll check this out, the fine/speed awareness form also said if the person wanted to take that option the money had to be paid within two days.

I have just spoken to someone who has a speeding ticket which says £85 for a speed awareness course or £60 and three points.

What I want to ask is should this not tell you where and when you were speeding?.

There is no info regarding where, time and date on this ticket.

Was it a camera or did he get stopped at the road side?

Well he said he didn't know anything about it, I'm beginning to think someone is not telling the truth.

OK reason I asked was that if it was at the roadside he'd probably have been given a verbal NIP so the first thing he'd get through the post would be an offer of paying the fine or possibly doing a course..otherwise he'd get a NIP asking him to confirm who the driver was..

Archived