New Saturday Night for Students!

lozzie86

Hi,

There is a brand new Club Night going on at the HUBs if you are a hallam student!

Its called Rewind - music back in the 90s being played right up to chart music now!! Launching 19th November - it will be the best saturday night in Sheffield so please read on!

On stage competitions (MINI FRIDGE TO BE WON!)

Fireworks

Balloon drops

Cheap Drinks

Its £3 adv entry and £3.50 entry on the door so if your interested tickets are on sale now in Bar Phoenix, HUBs :)

why is it all about students these days does my nut in they tax dodgers and upto they eyes in debt makes me sick most of pubs and clubs are for students in town if you havn't got a student card you carn't get in and get turned away our money should be as good as students money from loans etc like they do it needs sorting

Totally understand your point!

I am a student myself and doing this event to help with my dissertation and understand what makes people want to go out - but can see that we need more nightlife for people who arent students in the city for sure.

Will definetly look into this but there is plenty of clubs and bars out there at the moment for everyone :)

Archived