Which is the best Chinese restaurant in Sheffield and why?

confused

Said it before and will say it again Jabu Jabu Jabu Jabu........

Excellent for veggies, friendly approachable staff, good quaity fresh ingedients and the most socialable way of eating EVER...good food and good fun.

East One for a more straight forward meal, good value for good food.

Jumbo for buffet, good veggie choice.

not that I like chinese food or anything :clap: :clap: :clap:

Hi

The better restaurants I have been told are East Ocean, May's and Dim Sum Inn. This is from the chinese community here in Sheffield. I've been to all and find them good. I did find East Ocean nice.

No doubt Candytown is regarded as alright but the chinese community avoid it !

Good luck.

Hue Wei (spelling may be wrong) on in the old baths on West Street. I have tried most and this is in a different league. None of those gloopy, colour enhanced sauces, this seems all fresh homecooked authentic stuff. Drinks are a bit pricey though. Try the Kung Po dishes. Yum

Originally posted by theripsaw

Hue Wei (spelling may be wrong) on in the old baths on West Street. I have tried most and this is in a different league. None of those gloopy, colour enhanced sauces, this seems all fresh homecooked authentic stuff. Drinks are a bit pricey though. Try the Kung Po dishes. Yum

Agree.

Excellent restaurant, good food and friendly staff.

Archived