Which is the best Chinese restaurant in Sheffield and why?

confused

Didn't say that at all....

The OP asked for the reason why these places were the best and for me whether or not I can have something beyond Mushroom Chow Mein is important. It would be a bit pointless for me to go to places that don't have much veggie choice.....

I could eat plain boiled rice at home.... :P

Originally posted by mrhappy2005

Hi

The better restaurants I have been told are East Ocean, May's and Dim Sum Inn. This is from the chinese community here in Sheffield. I've been to all and find them good. I did find East Ocean nice.

No doubt Candytown is regarded as alright but the chinese community avoid it !

Good luck.

I second Mrhappy2005 on his quoted good choices of good/best chinese restaurants in Sheffield . My personal favourite is East Ocean because it's food is very authentic and its reasonably priced.

Usually before I visit East Ocean, i will donwload a free 10% discount voucher to my phone from http://www.matthew77.com/reviews.php?id=18&area=S

have fun exploring the authentic chinese cuisine in sheffield !

Originally posted by Tommmyyy

Mao definitley. Food is great, scenary is modern, staff are very friendly and they were blasting out Portishead when I last went in! Coooool:thumbsup:

i went there once but the HOT dishes i ordered came out cold, and the staff just ignored me when i was tring to ask where the bathroom was.

my little cous who was with us go ill after it as well so it was not a goot experionce!!!!!:mad:

:(

but the decor is fab

Archived