The Very Rich Bernie Ecclestone

Envy?

Maybe you could create an international sports franchise of your own?

No, sadly wrong again, read the op, no mention of any kind of envy, just nice to have money, lots of money.

I have sufficient funds for the rest of my days, due to a lifetimes hard work. Sadly another poster who has jumped into the fire, missing the frying pan all together.

It's good to be moneyed in these austere times. There are bargins to be had.

Regards

Angel.

So Bernie Ecclestones daughter Petra spends 12 million on her wedding, and Ecclestone Senior didn't know it had been spent.

Nice to have money. Lots of money.

Regards

Angel.

I thought it was his wife who didn't know how much the wedding had cost?

I suppose if you can pay a lawyer 27 million to avoid paying tax, 12 million isn't all that much.

So Bernie Ecclestones daughter Petra spends 12 million on her wedding, and Ecclestone Senior didn't know it had been spent.

Nice to have money. Lots of money.

Yes, he's very rich.

Not quite sure what your point is.

Has he earned that money illegally?

As far as I know he has something to do with overpaid car pointers going around in circles for hours.

Must pay well.

Yes, he's very rich.

Not quite sure what your point is.

Has he earned that money illegally?

As far as I know he has something to do with overpaid car pointers going around in circles for hours.

Must pay well.

The point is, it must be nice to have money, lots of money. Some of us on here have money and it's very nice. But Bernie has LOTS of money, so much his daughter spent 12 million and he did not realise it had been spent.

It was just a statement of fact.

Regards

Angel.

Archived