Hard times? What hard times?

No one ever admits, "Yes, i lived way beyond my means whilst the economy was booming but didn't think to prepare for that rainy day."

And what of those of us who were not living within, beyond or otherwise any means when the economy was booming? What of those of us who have had to step out into this mess? Is it still bitterness if we can't get a credit card, not because we maxed out one 5 years ago but because we never had one in the first place? Are we never admitting to living beyond our means when we never had the chance until now?

Is that bitterness? Are you going to tell us we should have just been a bit older, you know, for that rainy day?

And what of those of us who were not living within, beyond or otherwise any means when the economy was booming? What of those of us who have had to step out into this mess? Is it still bitterness if we can't get a credit card, not because we maxed out one 5 years ago but because we never had one in the first place? Are we never admitting to living beyond our means when we never had the chance until now?

Is that bitterness? Are you going to tell us we should have just been a bit older, you know, for that rainy day?

You have the same chances I had. Nothing has changed.

You're already making the mistakes that have caused the hard times if all you're thinking of is a credit card. Why spend what you don't have? It just ties you down to your lifestyle.

Well deduced. :hihi:

I take it you're proud of your grandchlidren? Aren't you in danger of doing it at the expense of others? Have you considered those who can't concieve?

Why can you proclaim your achievement but I can't. At least I worked at mine. For most concieving is quite a simple task. Why can you proclaim your pride but I can't?

:hihi:my god there are some seriously chipped shoulders on here, one is an ass......sorry a donkey, petty jealousy of someone who made his life better by trying and thinking out of the box, you negative posters really are the sad ones, the original OP was not gloating as far as i could see, just your twisted logic makes him a tory bully boy:hihi::hihi: well i think its pretty obvious who the losers are on this thread:gag: and will probably stay losers

Thinking out of the box? You don't even know what that means. You are more predictable than a cuckoo clock. You probably think the ass/donkey joke is really leftfield and original.

I think it is you who is the loser. You suffer from such a total lack of imagination that you think training in IT is "thinking out of the box.". Move over Einstein. The Nobel Prize is coming to Sheffield :hihi:

Archived