Man who swung cat round in street..

Cat abusers and the internet: a mix that sometimes leads to a hefty dose of karma.

I'm not clicking on that link. I presume a child is responsible. The parents should have their toes lopped off with a blunt pair of bolt croppers receive a bloody good talking to.

Children who often display continued cruelty to animals in a sustained way is an early warning sign of chronic & severe psychological problems like a personality disorder.

I hope the health authorities interrvene & work with him so his problems are minimised as an adult.

Children who often display continued cruelty to animals in a sustained way is an early warning sign of chronic & severe psychological problems like a personality disorder.

I hope the health authorities interrvene & work with him so his problems are minimised as an adult.

Either that or he is a evil little git.

I saw a cat take a pigeon just recently. It took the cat a long time to kill it and the pigeon suffered greatly. The cat appeared to enjoy the kill. The cat then left the pigeon to rot.

Are such creatures so deserving of sympathy?

So you stood and watched and didn't intervene. The question I ask is that are we no more intelligent than say a cat or a fox? When we think because they behave like wild animals then we should too and this is a reason for us to be cruel:roll::roll:

is he not just trying to find out how big a room is?

(And to be sensible, I hope they get the evil little sod)

I doubt it was that sort of Cat. - The article suggests it had one tail, not nine.

I suppose someone might be able to find a room big enough to swing a birch ... and where I grew up (and about 50 years ago) that's probably what would've happened, too.

I saw a cat take a pigeon just recently. It took the cat a long time to kill it and the pigeon suffered greatly. The cat appeared to enjoy the kill. The cat then left the pigeon to rot.

yaaaaawwwnnnn:rolleyes:

So you stood and watched and didn't intervene. The question I ask is that are we no more intelligent than say a cat or a fox? When we think because they behave like wild animals then we should too and this is a reason for us to be cruel:roll::roll:

I did not intervene as the tree that they were in looked unstable for a man of my stature.:)

You could say the same about foxes who are often described as 'vermin', which is one of the excuses those who go hunting with dogs often give to rationalise their behaviour. Human beings on the other hand are capable of rational thought and are not as governed by instinct.

Yes of course cats are deserving of sympathy.

Archived